Yoga from the Heart
- Breathe, Balance, Move & Meditate – LynnSaturday Sep 19th 8:30am
- Yoga for Strength and Mobility – LynnSaturday Sep 19th 10:00am
- Gentle Yoga & Meditation for Parkinson’s (at Parkinson Place)Monday Sep 21st 10:00am
- Yoga for Strength and Mobility – LynnTuesday Sep 22nd 10:00am
- Beginners Yoga 101 – LynnTuesday Sep 22nd 5:45pm
- Open Yoga – SteveWednesday Sep 23rd 10:00am
- Yoga for Strength and Mobility – LynnThursday Sep 24th 10:00am
View Monthly Schedule
Sarasota Yoga Classes
Beginner • Intermediate • Advanced
Strength, flexibility, relaxation, focus…
Whatever your goals and experience level with yoga, our Sarasota yoga studio has a class for everyone.
Visit our detailed class descriptions for more about each class, then check out the studio calendar for dates and times. You can also give us a call anytime at 941.929.9878 and we’ll recommend the right class for you.
Yoga from the Heart is a boutique studio that has served the Sarasota community for more than 17 years. Widely recognized as “the place” to practice yoga in Sarasota, Yoga from the Heart is truly a studio for anyone willing to step onto the yoga mat. From kids to seniors, from the most agile to the most fragile, from beginner to advanced — all will find something on our schedule. Our friendly, ‘high touch’ approach to teaching has been consistently recognized by local media outlets year after year. Whether you are interested in daily classes, weekend workshops, private instruction or Yoga Alliance-certified teacher training programs, join us on the mat and you’ll find out why Yoga from the Heart is a one-of-a-kind yoga studio.