Yoga from the Heart Mentorship Program for 200-Hour Graduates
Real progress on the path is difficult, if not impossible, without a teacher.
Yoga from the Heart’s Mentorship program is designed to bridge the gap between graduating from a 200-hour teacher training program and teaching classes and privates. With your mentor, you will evolve your understanding of the practice. Your mentor will champion your success and encourage you so that your confidence grows.
What you will gain in our program
This 6-month continued learning program is designed to cement the information learned during your 200-hour teacher training program. You will spend one-on-one time with your mentor, deepening your knowledge of sequencing, the relationships between postures and the how-to of manual adjustments. The information you learn will prove invaluable if you decide to pursue a 300-hour teacher training program.
Additionally, you will receive and benefit from:
- Weekly class observation and, when appropriate, assisting, for 5 months
- 6 4-hour “Advance Your Teaching” Workshops with Lynn Burgess
- 6 1-hour privates with Lynn
- Reduction in class costs as a graduate of our 200-hour Teacher Training Program when you purchase a 25-class pass
These workshops explore the deeper layers of yoga with a variety of topics that new teachers are curious about and want to explore more in-depth. From sequencing and hands-on-adjustments to using props and how to market yourself to build class attendance, you will expand your teaching skills.
Workshops meet from 1-5 pm on the third Saturday of the month:
2022 dates: TBD
- Students must be a graduate of a 200-hour Yoga Alliance approved teacher training course within the past 24 months.
- Attend a minimum of 2 classes per week at the studio with one of the lead instructors in our Teacher Training Program
- Early Registration (due by April 15): $1,500
- Standard Registration (due by April 30): $1,600
If you find it easier to budget, we offer 3 monthly payments of $535 per month. The first payment of $535 is due on April 30.
Spaces are limited.
Questions? Email or Call: 941.929.9878
Choose from 4 courses of study. Follow the links below to learn more!